Whilst we hope that you will never need or want to make use of the information listed below, here at 76 Harley Street we aim to always have satisfied patients and to meet your expectations of care and service. We will always do our best to put things right, and as necessary will involve the dentist concerned to be sure of reaching a positive conclusion.
We host a robust and fair complaints procedure in place in order to ensure that any dissatisfaction is dealt with efficiently and to a satisfactory standard, as well as allowing us to improve our service for the future.
We take complaints very seriously, we investigate them in a full and fair way and take great care to protect your confidentiality. We learn from complaints to improve our care and service. We will never discriminate against patients who have made a complaint.
Written complaints may be sent to 76 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HH or by email to the practice Business Manager, Emma Russell at email@example.com.
When submitting a complaint in writing, please provide the details below:
– Your name, address and convenient contact telephone and email
– If your complaint is regarding clinical care, the name of the treating dentist
– A brief description of your concerns
– A summary of what in your opinion we can do to best deal with your concerns effectively
Verbal complaints may be made by phone or in person. The Business Manager, Emma Russell is the Complaints Manager and will be your personal contact to assist you with any complaints.
Following a written complaint we will handle responses as detailed below:
- An acknowledgement email of your complaint will be sent to you within 3 working days.
- Our Business Manager, Emma Russell will be made aware of your complaint.
- If your complaint is regarding clinical care, it will be passed to your treating dentist for them to provide a response and resolution.
- A full response will be provided to you within 15 working days.
We may need to investigate the matter further before being able to reach a conclusion; if that is the case we will do our best to look into it as quickly as possible and will inform you if there is a delay in the procedure. In normal circumstances, we would aim to have addressed your complaint within 15 days of receiving it.
We regularly analyse patient complaints to learn from them and to improve our services. That is why we always welcome feedback, comments, suggestions and complaints. If you are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then you can take your complaint further with the contacts below:
– Dental Complaints Service, Stephenson House, 2 Cherry Orchard Road, Croydon CR0 6BA (Telephone: 08456 120 540) for complaints about private treatment
– The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1M 8DQ (Telephone: 0845 222 4141), the dentists’ regulatory body for complaints about professional misconduct